- The new California 1400 by Moto Guzzi is the first cruiser we can recall that's equipped with traction control.
- A different seat, lower drag-style bars and different rear shocks are key features that distinguish the Moto Guzzi California 1400 Custom from the touring version.
- Moto Guzzi ups the ante with its new California 1400 Custom with its larger 1380cc V-Twin, traction control, variable engine maps, standard cruise control and a ride-by-wire engine management system.
- The Moto Guzzi California 1400 Touring has version small, hard, color-matched 35 liter saddlebags, a medium-sized ‘Patrol’ windscreen, standard cruise control, highway bars, and auxiliary lights.
- The new Moto Guzzi California 1400 is one classy looking cruiser motorcycle.