Round 14 of the 2013 MotoGP season takes place at Motorland Aragon in Spain with Jorge Lorenzo and Dani Pedrosa trying to chase down points leader Marc Marquez.
- 2013 Aragon MotoGP podium with Marc Marquez (center) in first, Jorge Lorenzo (left) in second and Valentino Rossi (right) in third.
- Cal Crutchlow (35) and Alvaro Bautista (19) battling to a top-five spot at Aragon.
- Dani Pedrosa goes over set-up with his Repsol Honda team.
- Ducati's Andrea Dovizioso (04) and Nicky Hayden (69) finished eighth and ninth, respectively, at Aragon.
- Jorge Lorenzo led the early timesheets and will start tomorrow's race from second after a strong qualifying.
- Repsol Honda's Marc Marquez shattered Casey Stoner's standing lap record during qualifying at Aragon today.
- Marc Marquez added a sixth race win to his total so far this year at Aragon.
- Go & Fun Honda Gresini rider Alvaro Bautista will start from the second row after finishing qualifying in Aragon sixth-fastest.
- Power Electronics Aspar's Randy de Puniet (14) and Aleix Espargaro (41) battled for the top CRT spot at Aragon. Espargaro earned the honors, finishing 11th.
- Jorge Lorenzo commanded the front during the first half of the race at Aragon, but Marquez was able to cut the gap on the leader and take over the lead.
- The battle between teammates Dani Pedrosa (26) and Marc Marquez (93) ended when Pedrosa crashed mid-race. It was later found that slight contact between the two had resulted in a clipped traction control wire on Pedrosa's machine.
- Marquez maintained a gap on Lorenzo to the checkers, extending his points lead in the series to 39 over the Mallorcan.
- Dani Pedrosa sets up for a turn at Aragon while qualifying for Sunday's MotoGP race.
- Bradley Smith had a positive showing at Aragon, finishing in seventh.
- Stefan Bradl gets ready to head out of the paddock as he prepares to qualify at Aragon.
- Lorenzo pulled away quickly off the start at Aragon, but was unable to maintain his lead to the finish.
- Valentino Rossi (46) broke his string of fourth-place finishes at Aragon, taking the podium in third.