The MotoGP paddock heads to the Netherlands for the Iveco TT Assen round.
- Wet conditions kept times down in Free Practice 2 with Championship points leader Dani Pedrosa posting the third-fastest time.
- Alvaro Bautista keeping ahead of Aleix Espargaro at Assen.
- Monster Tech 3 Yamaha rider Cal Crutchlow is all smiles after earning his first MotoGP pole at the 2013 Assen TT.
- Cal Crutchlow (35) battled through the pack after falling to fifth to finish in third-place at Assen.
- Crutchlow on the grid at Assen.
- Ducati teammates Nicky Hayden (69) and Andrea Dovizioso (4) battling for the number 10 spot at Assen.
- Defending MotoGP World Champion Jorge Lorenzo looked fast in the dry morning session, posting the fastest time of the day before suffering a big high-side in the wet second Free Practice round.
- Dani Pedrosa (26) would fall to fourth-place by the end of the Assen TT.
- Rossi was riding high after his win at Assen.
- The Doctor gave his loyal fans the show they've been waiting over two years for, earning the win at Assen.
- Iveco TT Assen GP podium with Valentino Rossi (center) in first, Marc Marquez (left) in second and Cal Crutchlow (right) in third.
- Yamaha Factory Racing's Valentino Rossi has looked strong this weekend at Assen and finished today's qualifying session in fourth place.
- Yamaha Factory Racing's Jorge Lorenzo crashed in Free Practice 2 at the Assen TT and suffered a broken collarbone. He will miss this weekend's race as a result.
- Yamaha Grid Girls posing at Assen.