See photos from Round 11 of the 2013 MotoGP season in the 2013 MotoGP Brno photo gallery.
- MotoGP Brno podium 2013 with Marc Marquez (center) in first, Dani Pedrosa (left) in second and Jorge Lorenzo (right) in third.
- Cal Crutchlow took pole position at Brno.
- Andrea Dovizioso struggled with grip levels during Friday's afternoon practice session at Brno. He finished ninth-fastest.
- "I started in a very good way in the morning and also in the beginning of the second practice," said Jorge Lorenzo after Friday's practice at Brno. "Then we started to try some things on the bike that weren’t as good as we expected. We spent all the practice trying things so I wasn't very fast at the end of the session."
- Jorge Lorenzo (99) got a good jump off the start, but he couldn't keep Marc Marquez (93) from gaining the lead before the checkers.
- Marc Marquez (93) and Andrea Iannone (29) during Friday's practice at Brno.
- Marc Marquez beat Dani Pedrosa and Jorge Lorenzo for his fourth consecutive win at Brno.
- Dani Pedrosa powered through persistent shoulder pain to post the third-fastest time in Friday's practice at Brno.
- Valentino Rossi was fourth-fastest in Friday's practice at Brno.
- Stefan Bradl topped the timesheet after Friday practice at Brno.