The MotoGP World Championship returns to Indianapolis Motor Speedway for the final American GP race of 2013.
- Dani Pedrosa is riding through the pain this weekend in Indianapolis. He will start Sunday’s 28-lap race from the front row.
- Despite a trio of crashes Stefan Bradl keeps pushing hoping to get to the checkered flag first on Sunday in Indianapolis.
- Stefan Bradl has had three crashes thus far at Indianapolis
- Marc Marquez established a new circuit record at the Brickyard. The 20-year-old was over a second faster than Dani Pedrosa last year.
- Ducati's Nicky Hayden and Andrea Dovizioso were swapping back and forth in the battle for eighth until the final lap, when an aggressive pass by Hayden pushed both off track and allowed Bradley Smith to slip by.
- Marc Marquez concluded a dominant weekend by winning the 2013 Indianapolis MotoGP, winning all three USGP races this year.
- Marc Marquez celebrates his fourth win of the 2013 season.
- The MotoGP field at Indianapolis Motor Speedway, 2013.
- Once Marc Marquez got to the front at Indy, neither Jorge Lorenzo or Dani Pedrosa could catch him.
- Valentino Rossi battled back from ninth to finish fourth, after some late race passes by Cal Crutchlow and Alvaro Bautista.