2013 Oakley Airbrake MX Party
- The Airbrake features a modular design in which each component can be removed and replaced if necessary.
- Oakley’s Supercross and motocross factory pilots speak before an audience at Oakley’s HQ in Foothill Ranch, California.
- Eli Tomac is the first rider to score a victory with the new Airbrake goggle. Naturally, he’s first to score with the ladies, too.
- Oakley hosted a party at its Foothill Ranch headquarters for the launch of its new Airbrake MX goggle.
- Oakley’s auditorium has an impressive display and sound system.
- Oakley invited a few of its sponsored Supercross and motocross racers to the event.
- The Oakley headquarters features an innovative and forward-thinking design that needs to be seen to be believed.
- Ryan Villopoto wearing Oakley’s all-new Airbrake MX goggle at the start of the 2013 Supercross season.
- Hyperdrive Red-Yellow colorway.
- Red Retro Speed colorway.
- The star of the show: the all-new Oakley Airbrake MX goggle.
- Ryan Dungey (right) takes a picture with a VIP guest of Oakley.