See the 2013 Piaggio BV 350 in action in the 2013 Piaggio BV 350 Review photo gallery.
- Our reviewer was thoroughly impressed with the Piaggio BV 350's styling and performance.
- The BV 350's sculpted lines are pure Italian style.
- The large glovebox has a cubby for all your things, as well as a 12-volt charger outlet.
- Instrumentation includes a fuel and temperature gauge among other amenities.
- Underseat storage was impressive, enough for two half helmets or a full-face helmet and a jacket.
- Twin shocks handle suspension on the back end of the BV 350.
- Piaggio claims the BV will yield 70 mpg.
- The BV's linked brakes worked well as long as both levers get the squeeze.
- The chassis of the BV 350 is standard scooter construction, utlizing a tube and sheet-steel frame enclosed in plastic bodywork.
- Cornering performance was good, with ample clearance and good suspension.
- The long wheelbase of the BV 350 provides stability while the small wheel sizes offer responsive, smooth steering.
- Red-upholstered seat is as comfortable as it is good looking. Author removed the small back support from the seat to give himself more room.
- The BV 350's optional rear trunk comes off with a press of a button if you don't want it.
- A 35mm fork provides suspension out front on the BV 350.