- The Pirelli Angel GT is a long wearing sport touring tire that offers excellent traction and performance.
- Wet traction well above average on the Cavour, allowing for some wheelie action on the flight deck. This was a once in a lifetime shot - a huge thanks to Pirelli!
- The Pirelli Angel GT offers better wet grip and increased mileage with the excellent handling of the previous Angel ST.
- Braking for 70 MPH was ultra short on the flight deck thanks to the water clearing properties of the Pirelli Angel GT tire and the super grippy cement surface.
- Pirelli understands that many different types of motorcycle owners fit sport touring tires to their machines and has designed the Angel GT accordingly.
- Pirelli's Angel GT tires had great grip even racetrack speeds.
- The Pirelli Angel GT allowed for some impressive lean angle.
- The flatter profile of the Pirelli Angel GT rear tire allows for better wear characteristics.