See photos from MotoUSA’s newest UTV project in the 2013 Polaris RZR XP4 Project photo gallery.
- The Lock & Ride Poly Roof and Half Windshield provide added protection from the elements.
- In the beginning, our XP4 was mostly stock but still a load of fun. A few key OEM parts made it even better.
- Our 2013 Polaris RZR XP4 Project in the early stages.
- Once you start bolting stuff on, you just can't stop!
- The SSV stereo works with the Poly Roof and is mounted overhead.
- The SSV Stereo comes with four, six-inch marine-grade speakers so they keep pounding out tunes even in the harshest conditions.
- The SSV Stereo is plenty loud and makes the family riding experience even more enjoyable.
- The Poly Roof was designed to follow the angular lines of the roll cage.
- Full coverage windows tend to fog up in cold and wet conditions, but it's not a problem with the Half Windshield. The biggest issue we had was how easily the polycarbonate plastic got scratched.
- The Half Windshield provides a measure of protection from wind and rain without taking away the wind-in-your-face freedom that makes driving the XP4 so fun.
- The Walker Evans Edition 2013 Polaris RZR XP4 is a great machine off the showroom floor, but there are so many awesome aftermarket accessories that it's impossible not to want to beef it up.