Royal Enfield introduced its prototype cafe racer at the recent India Auto Expo and has confirmed it will go into production in 2013.
- Though it didn't grab the same headlines as some of the other bikes at the 2012 India Auto Expo, we think the Royal Enfield Cafe Racer was the sleeper of the bunch.
- The Royal Enfield Cafe Racer with be powered by a 500cc twin-spark unit construction engine.
- Who's ready to climb aboard Royal Enfield's Cafe Racer and attempt to join the ton-up club?
- Clip-ons and tiny mirrors are timeless period pieces associated with the cafe racer scene.
- The sexy silhouette of Royal Enfield's Cafe Racer.
- Two small analog gauges, a speedo with an odometer and a tach, are all the readouts you'll need to break a ton.
- Nothing fancy, just a simple, small, round headlight to fit the theme of the bike and keep the lawman happy.
- The Royal Enfield Cafe Racer concept was introduced at the 2012 India Auto Expo.
- The Royal Enfield Cafe Racer has a padded leather seat with a small speed hump.
- Looks good from this angle. Anybody want to go for a ride?
- The Continental GT will be available in 2013 if our sources are correct.