Check out photos from Daytona International Speedway, the Supercross track designed by Ricky Carmichael and all the bar-banging action in the 2013 Supercross Daytona photo gallery.
- Daytona 450 SX podium with Ryan Villopoto (center) in first, Ryan Dungey (left) in second and Justin Barcia (right) in third.
- Ryan Villopoto took the win and gained the overall points lead in Daytona.
- Justin Barcia getting some traction in the sandy dirt at Daytona. Bam Bam made the 450 SX podium in third.
- The 250 SX East field in Daytona.
- Trey Canard finished sixth in 450 SX at Daytona after a spirited battle with Chad Reed and Ken Roczen.
- The GOAT, Ricky Carmichael, designed the course at Daytona and was on hand to give the fans a wave before the show got started.
- Ryan Dungey fought hard with Justin Barcia in Daytona, gaining the upper hand on the Honda ace and finishing second.
- Wil Hahn won his heat race in Daytona easily, but couldn't get past Musquin in the main, leaving him in second place.
- Rookie Jeremy Martin charged hard against Dean Wilson in the final laps of the 250 SX race to earn third at Daytona.
- Davi Millsaps went down in the soft dirt early in the race and was only able to recover to 10th by the finish. He now sits two points off the lead.
- The grandstand at Daytona International Speedway was packed for Monster Energy Supercross.
- Marvin Musquin was elated to win his first Supercross race in the United States.
- Chad Reed fighting for position in Daytona. He ended the night in fifth-place.
- Ken Roczen made waves by leading the early laps of the 450 SX main event, entering the premier class for the single event before returning to defend his points lead in 250 SX West competition.
- Stewart looked strong in qualifying but struggled in the main, finishing eighth.
- Broc Tickle finished ninth in Daytona.
- Eli Tomac pushed through the pack at Daytona to finish in fourth.
- Dean Wilson (15) lost out on a podium finish after a tough 250 SX race in Daytona, finishing fourth.