Check out photos from MotorcycleUSA’s ride on this mid-sized Suzuki cruiser in the 2013 Suzuki Boulevard C90T B.O.S.S First Ride photo gallery.
- The 2013 Suzuki C90T B.O.S.S. is a "mid-sized" touring cruiser that is based on the previous generation of C90T models.
- The C90T B.O.S.S. is available only in Glass Sparkle Black. And there’s a lot of it.
- The C90T B.O.S.S. comes with a 4.8 gallon fuel tank that has a gauge cluster positioned on top.
- The C90T B.O.S.S. is powered by a four-stroke, liquid-cooled SOHC 54-degree V-Twin.
- Out front the C90T B.O.S.S has a 45mm inverted fork with 5.1 inches of travel while out back is an oil-damped coil-over shock.
- The C90T B.O.S.S. comes with a full-size windcreen, floorboards, a flat-seat and wide rear-swept handles to provide comfort on long trips.
- The Suzuki Clutch Assist System (SCAS) on the C90T B.O.S.S. produces smooth downshifts by recuding pressure on the clutch plates under deceleration. While accelerating, the SCAS makes upshifts more quickly and precise due to an increas of pressure on the clutch plates.
- The C90T B.O.S.S. is the first Boulevard to feature factory-build hard cases as standard equipment.
- The C90T B.O.S.S. is set to start at $13,999.
- The 1462cc V-Twin of the C90T B.O.S.S. splits the difference between the 800cc and 1800cc Boulevards currently on the market.
- More than 25 Genuine Suzuki Accessories are planned for the C90T B.O.S.S., including waterproof linings for the saddlebags and a passenger backrest.