We take a quick spin on the Suzuki’s mid-sized cruiser, the 2013 Boulevard M50, with the signature styling of Suzuki’s ‘M’ class of cruisers and an 805cc powerplant. Read all about it in our 2013 Suzuki Boulevard First Ride article.
- We were kickin' up dirt on the dusty trail aboard the 2013 Suzuki M50.
- A shaft final drive spins the back wheel of the M50 with power consistently distributed throughout the rev range.
- The analog speedo of the 2013 Suzuki M50 is mounted so that it's easily visible.
- 2013 Suzuki Boulevard M50 Dyno Chart
- The M50 carries much of its weight low between so the bike transitions fluidly and has decent clearance banked over.
- The 2013 Suzuki Boulevard M50 is part of the company's 'M' range of motorcycles, 'M' standing for 'muscle.'
- Be it bar-hoppin' or commuting, the Suzuki M50 is up to the task.
- The 2013 M50 has a comfortable seat and its LED taillight is easily visible at night.
- The 2013 Suzuki M50 has an MSRP of $8799.
- Dump the clutch on the 2013 Suzuki Boulevard M50 and it hooks up pleasingly with a healthy surge of low rev torque.
- A 50 cubic-inch 45-degree V-Twin lies at the heart of the 2013 M50.
- The 2013 Suzuki M50 is a capable cruiser that is very rider-friendly, wherever the road may lead.
- Braking duties on the front of the 2013 is handled by a 300mm rotor and twin-pot Tokico calipers.
- The M50's combination of a double-cradle frame, truss-style swingarm and an inverted fork set at a modest rake angle equate to an easy-handling motorcycle
- One of the signature styling points in Suzuki's 'M' class is the front cowling.
- The 2013 Suzuki M50 averaged 43.27 mpg during our time in the saddle, including a combination of highway miles and countryside cruising.
- A neutral indicator, turn signals, and high beam indicator reside in a console on the M50's tank a bit below a rider's line of sight.