The RM-Z250 has faired well in past shootouts, see how the ‘Zuk did in 2013 in the 2013 Suzuki RM-Z250 Comparison photo gallery. Read the 2013 250 Motocross Shootout to find out how it ended up in the scoring.
- If you want to turn under the competition the 2013 Suzuki RM-Z250 is the best choice.
- Our pro-level rider Chris See turned the fastest lap of the test on the 2013 RM-Z250.
- The 2013 Suzuki RM-Z250 turned the fastest lap in our Superlap testing.
- The 2013 RM-Z250 gets twitchy when the speeds are high.
- A stiffer chassis on the 2013 RM-Z250 is combined with a second-generation SFF fork.
- The swept back bars on the 2013 RM-Z250 were both loved and hated,
- The Suzuki RM-Z250's cockpit is roomy, but the wider shrouds and funky handlebars hurt its score in the ergonomics category.
- The 2013 Suzuki RM-Z250 turns tighter than any other 250cc motocrosser.
- Although the RM-Z250's engine is not the strongest in the the test, it is up there.
- The Suzuki RM-Z250 is third in the MotoUSA 2013 250 Motocross Shootout.
- Sharp handling is the Suzuki RM-Z250's strong point.
- The 2013 Suzuki RM-Z250's engine received changes to make it easier to ride.
- The Suzuki RM-Z250 gets a new gearbox for 2013.
- 2013 Suzuki RM-Z250 Horsepower and Torque