- The streets of Medford between Porters and Habaneros was filled with hundreds of motorcycles in town for the 17th annual Thunderstruck Customs Xtreme Bike Show and Street Party.
- The band a.k.a. kept the atmosphere festive with a steady stream of classic rock tunes.
- JDT Logistics brought this low-riding rig to the show, fully equipped with diamond-tuck seats, TV screens and boomin' audio.
- Led sleds and hot rods are always welcome at the show, too.
- Mark Daley of Thunderstruck (foreground) was a busy man as he organized the event, judged the bike show, and even helped raffle off tickets, all in the name of the Boys & Girls Clubs.
- The Ruckus Nation representin'! A burly Ruckus rider proudly rockin' his customized Honda scooter.
- The Sunbeam Motorcycle was part of the memorable relics brought out by members of the Oregon Vintage Motorcyles club.
- Thunderstruck brought out several of its bikes to the 17th annual gathering to showcase its custom building skills.
- Top Fuel, nitro-burning Harley drag bikes were on display at the 17th annual Thunderstruck bike show and street party.