- Triumph Motorcycles continues to expand its model lineup with the introduction of the Trophy.
- Available in two specs, the Trophy and Trophy SE, only the latter will be offered to the US and Canadian markets.
- 2013 Triumph Trophy
- The Triumph Trophy SE’s electronically adjustable suspension controls settings on the WP components.
- Triumph Trophy riders benefit from an LCD info console, couched between analog speedometer and tach, which is controllable via left-side switchgear.
- The Trophy represents a full-fledged touring platform from Hinkley, performing a touring role the sport-biased Sprint never totally fulfilled.
- A fully-badged touring platform, the Trophy features a broad fairing and integrated saddlebags.
- As a Triumph street entry, the Trophy features one of the marque’s signature Inline Triples. Its liquid-cooled 1215cc Triple was first showcased in the Tiger Explorer adventure-tourer.