- The 2013 V Star 1300 Deluxe features a fork-mounted polycarbonate front fairing similar to the one off the Stratoliner Deluxe.
- We love the way Star integrated the Garmin Zumo 665 GPS into the middle of the cockpit of the V Star 1300 Deluxe.
- An iPod connector sits in the right saddlebag and is controlled via buttons on the left handlebar.
- The color-matched, locking hard saddlebags of the V Star 1300 Deluxe are said to hold 7.6 gallons each.
- The 2013 V Star 1300 Deluxe is available in Deep Blue and has an MSRP of $13,690.
- A 60-degree V-Twin and a double cradle steel frame are primary components of the 2013 V Star 1300 Deluxe.
- Introducing the 2013 V Star 1300 Deluxe.
- Star used a hidden sub-tank in order to keep the original 4.9-gallon tank thin and wide.