MotoUSA tests out Victory’s new for 2013 Boardwalk classic cruiser in beautiful San Barbara. Read more about this new American-made machine in the 2013 Victory Boardwalk First Ride.
- The 2013 Victory Boardwalk is a classic cruiser powered by Victory's 106/6 drivetrain.
- The 2013 Victory Board walk has a low seat height of 25.9 inches.
- The 2013 Victory Boardwalk is comfortable for all-day cruising
- The 2013 Victory Boardwalk is a new model for the American brand.
- The Victory Boardwalk is a new model for 2013.
- The 2013 Boardwalk sports Victory's newly designed logo.
- The 2013 Victory Boardwalk has a classic shape with modern touches such as LED taillights.
- The 2013 Victory Boardwalk features an air- and oil cooled Freedom 106 V-Twin engine.
- The 2013 Victory Boardwalk handles better than you would expect from a low-slung classic cruiser.
- The wide bars of the 2013 Victory Boardwalk are a comfortable reach from the cushy seat.
- The 2013 Victory Boardwalk is an excellent mount for leisurely cruises through the countryside.
- Braking power from the single front disc is more than adequate for slowing the 700-pound Victory Boardwalk.