Victory introduces its newest muscle-car inspired motorcycle, the 2013 Judge, with meaty tires, drag bars, new bodywork and a slew of blacked-out components.
- With mid-mount controls, drag bars and a low 25.9-inch seat height, the Victory Judge should appeal to riders of all sizes.
- The 2013 Victory Judge comes in Gloss Black, Sunset Red or Suede Nuclear Sunset with an MSRP between $13,999 - $14,399, depending on color.
- The new taillight on the Judge is integrated into the rear fender.
- New fuel and oil tanks, new fenders and plenty of blacked-out componentry add to the menacing disposition of the 2013 Judge.
- Victory introduces its 2013 Judge, a new muscle bike by the gang from Medina.
- With its small 140mm rear tire, we can't wait to see how this thing handles in the twisties!
- Drop the hammer on this sucker and light up the rear!
- Drag bars, small mirrors and a single round speedo keep the bars on the Judge fairly tidy.
- A new 5-spoke cast wheel shod in Dunlop Elite II rubber fits the styling of the Judge to a T.
- Wanna drag?
- We're diggin' the lines of the new 2013 Victory Judge.
- Victory's new muscle bike, the 2013 Judge, looks ready to rumble.
- A new fender, taillight and fender struts highlight the Judge's tail section.