See photos from Round 5 of the 2013 eni Superbike World Championship in the 2013 World Superbike Donington photo gallery.
- Aprilia's Sylvain Guintoli placed fourth in Friday's qualifying session at Donington Park.
- "Very British weather, no doubt about it," said Eugene Laverty after Friday's wet sessions at Donington. "In the second session the track wasn't in the best conditions, with a few rain showers and some spots that were still wet, so we didn't push to the limit."
- Jonathan Rea came through second-fastest during Friday's qualifying session at Donington Park.
- "We’ve got very little done today unfortunately – the conditions didn’t allow us to work as we’d hoped to but then we also had a small technical problem," said Team Ducati Alstare's Ayrton Badovini after Friday's qualifying session at Donington.
- Leon Camier placed sixth in Friday's qualifying session at Donington.
- Carlos Checa didn't push during Friday's sessions at Donington, but was pleased to find his shoulder was no longer causing him pain.
- Chaz Davies didn't push during Friday's sessions at Donington thanks to the slick, difficult track conditions.
- Leon Haslam returned to action at Donington after breaking his leg in the lead-up to Round 3 at Assen.
- Marco Melandri came through third-fastest in Friday's qualifying session at Donington.
- Kawasaki's Tom Sykes on his way to a perfect weekend at Donington Park.
- Jules Cluzel at Donington Park.
- Davide Giugliano was one of a handful of riders that crashed in the slick conditions at Donington on Friday.
- Tom Sykes earned the Race 1 win at Donington.