See photos from Round 11 of the 2013 World Superbike championship in the 2013 World Superbike Istanbul photo gallery.
- Sylvain Guintoli topped Friday's qualifying session during the inaugural World Superbike round at Intercity Istanbul Park.
- Eugene Laverty took the Race 1 and Race 2 wins at Istanbul.
- World Superbike Istanbul Race 1 podium with Eugene Laverty (center) in first, Marco Melandri (left) in second and Tom Sykes (right) in third.
- Marco Melandri (33) keeping ahead of Tom Sykes (66) and Sylvain Guintoli in Istanbul.
- Leon Camier required foot surgery and was unable to compete at Intercity.
- Chaz Davies (19) finished 8-6 in Istanbul while Davide Giugliano (34) went 5-9.
- Carlos Checa had a big high-side during the morning practice in Istanbul on Friday, and as a result will be unable to return to competition during the weekend.
- Jules Cluzel finished sixth-fastest in Friday's qualifying session in Istanbul.
- "Today was not too bad," said Chaz Davies after Friday's practice. "We made some good changes from this morning to this afternoon. We are struggling a little bit with the lack of grip at the moment but I think that goes for most people."
- Michel Fabrizio (84) made his Pata Honda debut in Istanbul, here battling with Team Pedercini's Federico Sandi (23).
- Istanbul Tissot-Superpole with Tom Sykes (center) in first, Sylvain Guintoli (left) in second and Davide Giugliano (right) in third.
- Eugene Laverty (58) scored two big wins in Istanbul.
- Marco Melandri finished second-fastest during Friday's qualifying session in Istanbul.
- Jules Cluzel (16) and Leon Haslam (91) in Istanbul.
- Tom Sykes (66) leads the 2013 World Superbike Championship by eight points over Sylvain Guintoli (50) after the Istanbul round.
- Tom Sykes (66) was unable to score a race win in Istanbul but his 3-2 result left him at the top of the points list.