- French rider Sylvain Guintoli led the way in Friday qualifying at his home SBK round.
- Irishman Eugene Laverty aboard the Aprilia RSV4 at Magny-Cours.
- Tom Sykes proved unstoppable at Magny-Cours, the Englishman claiming Superpole, sweeping both races on Sunday and extending his points lead.
- The factory Aprilia duo of Eugene Laverty (58) and Sylvain Guintoli (50) will need to make up 37 and 38 point deficits at the season finale in Jerez.
- Tom Sykes extended his points lead to 37 over his Aprilia rivals with a double victory performance at Magny-Cours.
- The points leader heading into the penultimate round at Magny-Cours, Tom Sykes rides the Kawasaki ZX-10R in opening qualifying.
- Tom Sykes claimed his third double victory of the season during a pair of red-flag shortened races at Magny-Cours.
- Tom Sykes leads the SBK field at Magny-Cours