See photos from Round 10 of the 2013 World Superbike Championship in the 2013 World Superbike Nurburgring photo gallery.
- Tom Sykes was bumped to second on the provisional grid in Friday's qualifying after Davies posted a late fast lap for the top spot.
- World Superbike Nurburgring Race 1 podium with Tom Sykes (center) in first, Marco Melandri (left) in second and Chaz Davies (right) in third.
- World Superbike Nurburgring Race 2 podium with Chaz Davies (center) in first, Eugene Laverty (left) in second and Marco Melandri (right) in third.
- Ayrton Badovini took his first ever World Superbike pole position in a wet session at Nurburgring in 2013.
- BMW Motorrad teammates Marco Melandri (33) and Chaz Davies (19) finished in second and third, respectively, in Race 1 at Nurburgring.
- Chaz Davies (19) stayed ahead of Eugene Laverty (58) in Race 2 at Nurburgring to earn his third race win of the season.
- Leon Camier (2) crashed out of Race 1 and was taken to a local hospital for possible neck injuries.
- Carlos Checa was unable to log a timed lap during Friday's qualifying after an early crash.
- Chaz Davies topped the timesheet in Friday's qualifying session at Nurburgring.
- Sylvain Guintoli (50) missed both podiums at Nurburgring and lost the overall championship points lead as well.
- Leon Haslam (91) earned a top-10 finish in Race 1 at Nurburgring but couldn't repeat the performance in Race 2 where he finished 13th.
- Davide Giugliano (34) went 5-6 at Nurburgring.
- Eugene Laverty crashed in Race 1 and though he was able to remount, finished at the back of the pack. He took second in Race 2.
- Tom Sykes took the Race 1 win and moved to the top of the championship points tally at Nurburgring.
- Tom Sykes (66) keeping ahead of Marco Melandri (33) and Chaz Davies (19) in Race 1 at Nurburgring.
- World Superbike at Nurburgring 2013.
- Jonathan Rea suffered a big crash in Race 1 and broke his femur.