See photos from Round 9 of the 2013 season in the 2013 World Superbike Silverstone photo gallery.
- “My shoulder still isn't at 100%, so I need to work on it," said Sylvain Guintoli after Friday's qualifying session. "In any case we are faster than we were in Moscow and I'm confident that we can get even better."
- Eugene Laverty took his first Superbike pole position at Silverstone.
- Silverstone Race 2 podium with Loris Baz (center) in first, Jules Cluzel (left) in second and Eugene Laverty (right) in third.
- Eugene Laverty (58) battling with Tom Sykes and Chaz Davies at Silverstone.
- Ayrton Badovini (86) battled the difficult conditions at Silverstone to finish 8-8.
- Leon Camier finished Friday's qualifying session second-fastest at Silverstone.
- Leon Camier celebrated his 27th birthday at Silverstone and in Race 1 he earned a satisfying birthday present, taking his first podium finish of the season in third.
- Jules Cluzel (16) had the best showing of his Superbike career to-date in Race 2 at Silverstone, finishing second on the podium
- Chaz Davies during Friday's qualifying session at Silverstone.
- Davide Giugliano sits third after Friday's qualifying session at Silverstone.
- Leon Haslam Silverstone 2013.
- Silverstone Race 1 podium with Jonathan Rea (center) in first, Eugene Laverty (left) in second and Leon Camier (right) in third.
- World Superbike Silverstone Tissot Superpole with Eugene Laverty (center) in first, Carlos Checa (left) in second and Jonathan Rea (right) in third.
- Marco Melandri (33) went 9-9 at Silverstone.
- Loris Baz won a dramatic Race 2 at Silverstone.
- Pata Honda's Jonathan Rea took the Race 1 win at Silverstone.
- Tom Sykes posted the fastest time in Friday's practice and qualifying sessions at Silverstone.
- Tom Sykes (66) was on pace to battle for the win early in both races at Silverstone, but mid-race rain forced him to slow in order to stay safe and gather points.