Yamaha’s YZ125 might be the most bag for your motocross buck. Read the 2013 Yamaha YZ125 First Ride to see what we thought of the last of the Japanese 125cc 2-Stroke motocrossers.
- The 2013 Yamaha YZ125 has a MSRP of $6290.
- Railing the outside of the track is a blast on the 2013 Yamaha YZ125.
- The 2013 Yamaha YZ125 is light and flickable on the ground and in the air.
- 2-Strokes will always have a special place in our hearts at MotoUSA.
- The 2013 Yamaha YZ125 has excellent mid-range power.
- The 2013 Yamaha YZ125 is is priced well for the performance that it delivers.
- We hope that the Yamaha YZ125 will always be a part of Team Blue's lineup.
- Any line is the right line on the 2013 Yamaha YZ125.
- The lightness of the 2013 Yamaha YZ125 allows the rider to toss the bike around with ease.
- The 2013 Yamaha YZ125 gets bold new graphics and a white rear fender.
- The 2013 Yamaha YZ125 engine runs strong from the mid-range to the top-end.
- Keep the Yamaha YZ125's engine on the pipe and fan the clutch for the quickest way around the track.