See if the updated YZ250F has what it takes to run at the head of the pack in the 2013 Yamaha YZ250F Comparison photo gallery. Check out the 2013 250 Motocross Shootout article for more on how the Yamaha compares.
- A 39mm carburetor gives the 2013 YZ250F a healthy grunt off the bottom.
- Even without EFI the YZ250F is a ripper, but it is slightly behind in the power numbers.
- Taller riders might feel a little cramped on the 2013 Yamaha YZ250F.
- Our test crew felt the 2013 Yamaha YZ250F need stiffer spring rates to handle big hits.
- The 2013 Yamaha YZ250F weighs in at just 228 pounds with a full tank of fuel.
- The 2013 Yamaha YZ250F is the only bike in its class that still uses a carburetor.
- The 2013 Yamaha YZ250F is one of the best looking bikes in the shootout.
- Dropping the YZ240F into a corner is easy.
- The 2013 Yamaha YZ250F feels light.
- Lighter riders will find the suspension on the 2013 YZ250F just right.
- The low center of gravity on the 2013 Yamaha YZ250F lets you toss it around easily.
- Our team suffered from a bog on hard landings on the 2013 Yamaha YZ250F.
- 2013 Yamaha YZ250F Horsepower and Torque