MotoUSA put the 2013 YZ250F on three Southern California MX tracks. Read all the details in the 2013 Yamaha YZ250F First Ride.
- The 2013 Yamaha YZ250F gets bold new graphics, black handlebars and a white rear fender.
- The Pro Taper bars are now black on the 2013 Yamaha YZ250F.
- Although the 2013 Yamaha YZ250F is basically unchanged from the 2012 model, the large amounts of updates last year make it a performer.
- The 2013 Yamaha YZ250F has enough power to destroy berms.
- The rear traction and tracking on the 2013 Yamaha YZ250F is excellent.
- The 2013 Yamaha YZ250F drops into rutted corners easily and stays in line.
- The 2013 Yamaha YZ250F's cockpit is compact making moving around on the bike easy.
- The 2013 Yamaha YZ250F is a capable handler on and off the ground.
- The mid-range and top-end hit was improved in 2012 giving it enough power to clear almost any obstacle you face at the MX track.
- Although the engine is unchanged for 2013, the YZ250F's mill got numerous revisions just last year.
- The 2013 Yamaha YZ250F is virtually unchanged from the 2012 model.
- The low-end hit is impressive from the 2013 Yamaha YZ250F as long as you don't lug it too much.
- The 2013 Yamaha YZ250F's suspension handles the big hits with confidence.
- The 2013 Yamaha YZ250F's longer radiators shrouds prevents snagged boots.