Zero Motorcycles continues to develop its Z-Force motor and battery packs and claim to have the ‘world’s longest-range production electric motorcycle’ in its 2013 Zero S.
- The 2013 Zero DS is the company's electric dual sport offering.
- The 2013 Zero FX is the company's do-it-all motorcycle, from light trail action to the street.
- With a stealthy blacked-out paint scheme and a great power-to-weight ratio, the 2013 Zero FX is claimed to be the fastest accelerating 2013 Zero Motorcycle.
- 2013 Zero DS Dual Sport has an MSRP of $13,995.
- Zero Motorcycles has four street-legal electric motorcycles in its 2013 lineup.
- Introducing the 2013 Zero MX.
- The 2013 Zero MX, an electric motocrosser, has a price tag of $9495.
- The fins on the brushless motor of the 2013 Zero S will help maximize air cooling.
- The 2013 Zero S has a redesigned Z-Force motor and power pack and is good for a claimed 137 mile range in the city.
- The 2013 Zero XU has modular quick-swap power pack technology whereby riders can utilize one or two batteries.
- Zero has launched their 2013 Zero Police and Security line-up. This will allow for the riders to get around silently but quickly too.