Check out the new 2014 Beta RR and RS dirt bikes in the 2014 Beta RR and RS Dirt Bike First Looks photo gallery.
- 2014 Beta 250 RR
- 2014 Beta RR four-stroke in action.
- The 2014 Beta RR four-strokes come in 350cc, 400cc, 450cc and 498cc.
- The Beta RR four-stroke engine received a new countershaft and new bearings. The 350RR also got a new piston with updated profiles and added lubrication holes.
- The front forks were improved on 2014 Beta RR models with updated top fork caps, smaller cartridges and updated compression and rebound pistons.
- The 2014 Beta RR four-strokes got suspension and engine upgrades.
- The 2014 Beta RR two-strokes come equipped with a new front fender and redesigned seat base.
- The 2014 Beta two-strokes come in 250cc and 300cc.
- The 2014 Beta 250RR and 300RR two-strokes retain the same $7999 MSRP as they had in 2013.
- 2014 Beta RS Dual Sports come with a cooling fan kit standard to keep engine temperatures down.
- The 2014 four-stroke Betas also received frame enhancement. The light blue and yellow areas are places on the frame where engineers claim a 20% reduction of stress.
- The 2014 Beta RS Dual Sports get the same reworked 48mm Sachs front forks as the RR models.
- New radiator shrouds are said to improve airflow around the engine head on the 2014 Beta RS line.
- Beta's 2014 RS Dual Sports come with an aluminum body Sachs shock with reshaped adjustor, updated valving and a heavier spring.
- The 2014 two-stroke Beta frame was reworked to decrease stress at points along the frame that typically take the most abuse.
- 2014 Beta two-stroke gas tank holds up to 2.5 gallons.
- All three 2014 Beta RS Dual Sports come with a Trail Tech Voyager GPS unit, standard.