See photos of the up-spec Adventure version of the popular F800 GS in the 2014 BMW F800 GS Adventure photo gallery.
- The up-spec 2014 BMW F800 GS Adventure features off-road and touring upgrades, standard ABS and a 6.3-gallon fuel tank.
- The F800 GS Adventure gains 32 pounds from the standard model thanks to its expanded fuel capacity.
- Aluminum panniers and top case are available for the 2014 BMW F800 GS Adventure.
- The 2014 BMW F800 GS Adventure comes with a broader windscreen than the standard model.
- The F800 GS Adventure comes with engine crash bars and a reinforced brake pedal.
- The brake pedal is adjustable for easier use when the rider is standing up in the saddle.
- Accessory upgrade packs will be available in bundles, including the Comfort Package (onboard computer, heated grips and center stand) as well as the Active Package (ESA and LED fog lights).
- The F800 GS Adventure will sell for $13,550 and has an additional $495 destination charge.
- The BMW GS lineup is now up to seven including the new F800 GS Adventure.
- The BMW F800 GS Adventure is ready for nearly any off-road travel thanks to its rugged design features.
- The 2014 BMW F800 GS Adventure will be offered in Racing red and Sandrover matt.