- The Dynamic Power Steering of the Spyder RT makes it a cinch to direct the three-wheeler into corners.
- We got to sample the Can-Am Spyder in the rain for the very first time and its VSS kept the vehicle stable despite the wet conditions.
- Can-Am surprised the press by announcing it equipped its 2014 Spyder RT with a new Inline Triple engine mated to a new six-speed gearbox.
- The 2014 Spyder RT has 41 gallons of storage, plenty enough for loading up and hitting the open road.
- Can-Am has been developing its new 1330 ACE engine for the Spyder RT range over the last three years.
- The Can-Am Spyder has a Vehicle Stability System that incorporates traction control, ABS, and stability control to minimize sway in corners and to keep the machine steady under any conditions.
- We did a 90-mile loop around the Orlando area to get a feel for the performance of Can-Am's 2014 Spyder RT.
- The 2014 Can-Am Spyder RT has a spacious, open cockpit with a thickly padded seat that's ultra-comfy.