- The 2014 Energica will be the first production electric motorcycle to come out of Italy.
- CRP Group is taking advance reservations for the Energica, due out in 2014.
- The Energica will be available to customers in the USA and Europe in 2014.
- The Energica drawing a crowd during EICMA 2012.
- The Energica will have optional upgrades and different color options when released in 2014.
- The Energica comes with radial mount Brembo calipers, Sachs fully adjustable rear shock and a Marzocchi fully adjustable front fork.
- The Energica making its official debut during the 2012 EICMA show in Milan.