Honda puts the power back into the peoples right hand with its affordable new $2999 Grom. Learn more in the 2014 Honda Grom 125 First Ride.
- The King of Supercross, Jeremy McGrath looks smooth as usual on Honda’s Grom.
- American Honda’s Product Planner and AMA road racer Jeffrey Tigert shows us his leg swag during the Grom Grand Prix.
- East Coast 250 Supercross champ, Justin Barcia shows that his skills on the dirt transfer just fine to pavement.
- Trey Canard was fast and smooth on the Grom—and judging by the grin beneath his Fly helmet he had a good time as well.
- Dirt Rider’s Adam Booth, LAPD Police Chief Charlie Beck, and Jeremy McGrath managed to beat out the other teams winning the Grom Grand Prix.
- Factory Honda Supercross and motocross racers Trey Canard (left) and Justin Barcia (right) traded their CRF450R racers for the 125cc-powered Grom. Both guys had an absolute blast on the smaller bike.
- X Games gold medalist, pro BMX rider and road racing enthusiast Jamie Bestwick also competed (center) as did AMA Daytona SportBike racer Benny Solis (right)
- In spirit of the $2999 Grom Honda made these special lunch boxes in celebration of the freedom and carefree riding experience at the heart of the Grom.
- The Grom is available in two colorways for 2014 at a cost of $2999 plus $310 destination charge.
- Whether you’re looking to get into motorcycling or just looking for an inexpensive way to get around town the Honda Grom fits the bill.
- The Grom has a super low 30.1 in. seat height. It can also carry a small passenger however it will be a tight squeeze.
- The Grom sports hydraulic disc brakes front and rear just like its CBR line of sportbikes.
- The Tawian-made Grom uses a simple yet effective air-cooled 125cc four-stroke Single cylinder engine with fuel injection and electric start.
- Despite its small-ish dimensions the Grom doesn’t feel outrageously tiny behind the handlebar.
- The Grom is plenty comfortable for riding around town even for this six-foot tall rider.
- Considering its 225 pound curb weight it isn’t a surprise that the Grom is about as agile as a motorcycle gets.
- We loved the wide footprint of the Grom’s road tires that roll on 12-inch cast aluminum wheels.