- The 2014 Indian Chief Classic was one of the stars of the show at the world debut on Main Street at the Sturgis Motorcycle Museum and Hall of Fame.
- The 2014 Indian Chief Classic is swathed in plenty of chrome and heritage styling cues.
- The 2014 Indian Chief Classic is the first Indian equipped with progressive linkage suspension which helps when you take the road less traveled.
- The 2014 Indian Chief Classis is built rock-solid, has a torque-filled powerplant, and a chassis that is dialed-in properly.
- The Miss Buffalo Chip contestants helped provide the party atmosphere at the 2013 Legends Ride.
- The Legends Ride had a record turnout in 2013. We had the privilege of participating in the annual fundraiser on the 2014 Indian Chief Classic.
- Guitarist Jared James Nichols was one of the special guests at the 2013 Legends Ride and later was the opening act at the Sturgis Buffalo Chip.
- While the 2014 Chief Classic handled the sweepers well, it impressed us even more when the roads really began to twist up.
- Custom builder John Shope was just one of many industry heavyweights at the 2013 Legends Ride.