- The 2014 Indian Chieftain feels slim in the saddle and compact for a bagger.
- The 2014 Indian Chieftain features a potent 1811cc V-Twin nestled in a cast aluminum frame with a very responsive ride-by-wire throttle system.
- The posse gets ready to ride out of Dodge on the new 2014 Indian Chiefs.
- The first Indian models produced by Polaris debuted Saturday night to a packed house on Sturgis' Main Street.
- Of the three new Indian Chiefs debuted at Sturgis, the 2014 Chieftain received the lion's share of applause from the crowd.
- We rolled up to Nemo from Rapid City and rambled through Vanocker Canyon on the 2014 Indian Chiefs.
- Highway bars and floorboards give the 2014 Indian Chieftain relaxed ergos. It's leather seat is well countered and adds to the comfortability factor.
- The Thunder Stroke 111 engine is the crown jewel of the 2014 Indian Chieftain.