Kawasaki’s KX250F has gotten a handful of updates for 2014. Read the 2014 Kawasaki KX250F First Ride article for all the details and our riding impressions.
- The 2014 Kawasaki KX250F is now equipped with Kawasaki's Launch Control Mode.
- We felt the fork on the 2014 Kawasaki KX250F is too soft for riders over 170 pounds.
- The changes to the front motor mounts on the 2014 Kawasaki KX250F does give more feel on the front-end.
- Just a press of a button while stopped in neutral, first or second activates the Kawasaki Launch Control Mode on the 2014 KX250F.
- The 2014 Kawasaki KX250F's gears now have four dogs for more positive shift engagement.
- The shift drum was reworked on the 2014 Kawasaki KX250F for a more direct feel at the lever.
- The 2014 Kawasaki KX250F has a handful of updates in a bid to keep it at the head of the pack.
- Kawasaki continues to refine the 2014 KX250F.
- There is no doubt the 2014 Kawasaki KX250F has one of the best motors in class.
- The 2014 Kawasaki KX250F has plenty of room to move around.
- We found the settings on the rear shock were a solid starting point on the 2014 KX250F.
- At higher speeds on flat corners the 2014 Kawasaki KX250F's front-end still pushes slightly.