- With a few simple modifications we boost the acceleration performance of our Ninja ZX-10R by Kawasaki.
- By printing a ‘GP Shift’ label we remember that the shifting pattern has changed to one up, five down, thereby reducing the time it takes to make an upshift while riding.
- Dynojet’s Ignition Quickshifter kit allows for racing-style clutch-less, full throttle upshifts
- Since the Ignition Quickshifter kit only comes with a conventional one down, five up shift ‘push’ sensor we had to source a reverse ‘pull’ sensor to achieve a GP shift pattern.
- The gearing and quickshifter combination changed the dynamic of the Ninja ZX-10R by allowing it to accelerate harder off a wider variety of turns.