Kawasaki updates its line of Ultra Jet Skis for 2014, see photos in the 2014 Kawasaki Ultra 310 Jet Skis First Look photo gallery.
- The 2014 Kawasaki Ultra 310LX provides luxury features for a premium price.
- Ports for iPod, iPad or USB devices allow you to blast your own tunes through the JETSOUND audio system on the Ultra 310LX.
- The 2014 Kawasaki Ultra 310LX also has striped pattern Hydroturf deck matting for superior foot grip.
- The generously padded, scallop-shaped seats provide excellent touring comfort.
- The Ultra 310R features the Kawasaki Sportseat which has a slimmer design and similar grip as KX motocross bikes.
- There are a dozen different height and reach combinations on the 310R to fit the rider and riding style.
- The 2014 Kawasaki Ultra 310R is the race-inspired Jet Ski in the Ultra lineup.
- 2014 Kawasaki Ultra 310X SE.
- The 2014 Kawasaki Ultra 310X SE is a $500 upgrade from the 310X and features aggressive graphics and a new Sportseat.
- Each of the 2014 Kawasaki Ultra 310 models (310X shown) comes with a 1498cc Inline-Four powerplant.
- Adjustment options on the Ultra 310X allow riders to choose which handlebar position feels best.
- 2014 Kawasaki Ultra 310 LX.