Check out photos of the new 2014 KX85 and KX100 in the 2014 KX85 & KX100 First Look photo gallery.
- Kawasaki squeezed 17% more peak power from the 2014 KX100.
- The 2014 Kawasaki KX100 looks more like its larger siblings.
- The 2014 Kawasaki KX85 puts out 20% more power than before.
- The front suspension of the 2014 KX85 and 2014 KX100 has stiffer damping for faster riders.
- The Kawasaki KX85 gets a revamp for 2014.
- The 2014 Kawasaki KX85 and KX100 gets new styling.
- A new Uni-Trak linkage and shock is better suited to the new power of the 2014 Kawasaki KX85 and KX100.
- The 2014 Kawasaki KX100 and KX85 have revised damping for better bottoming resistance.
- A flatter seat and lower fuel tank filler allow for more rider movement on the 2014 Kawasaki Kx85 and KX100.
- The 2014 Kawasaki KX85 and KX100 have improved ergonomics.
- The 2014 Kawasaki KX85 has more power, reworked suspension and all-new bodywork.
- A 0.4" lower seat height on the 2014 Kawasaki KX85 fits a larger variety of young racers.