Does success on the track translate to prowess on the street? See photos in the 2014 MV Agusta F3 800 Street Comparison photo gallery. Read the full review in the 2014 Heavyweight Supersport Road Shootout.
- 2014 Heavyweight Supersport Road Shootout Horsepower Chart.
- 2014 Heavyweight Supersport Road Shootout Torque Chart.
- In terms of engine character the F3 800 delivers in spades. It sounds even better than the V-Twin powered Ducati.
- Although the MV has some handling quirks, on a smooth road its chassis delivers great feedback and rewards hard riding.
- The F3’s front and rear brakes were rated highly, but it action it took the longest distance to stop from 60 mph.
- The F3’s engine is plenty powerful, however it’s throttle response isn’t quite calibrated correctly for street use.
- The MV has track-focused ergonomics that were more demanding on the street.
- The MV feels light and turns in quickly but its chassis is overly rigid and wears out the rider the quickest on street rides.
- The biggest strike against the F3 800’s handling is its propensity to violently headshake over bumpy pavement during acceleration. This bike needs a steering damper.
- 2014 Heavyweight Supersport Road Shootout