We give our long term 2014 Polaris RZR XP1000 the full-race treatment. Read the 2014 Polaris RZR XP1000 Project – Part 1 to find out more.
- Two Lazer Star spot lights add additional 4,8000 lumens to the 20,000 from the roof bar and bumper lights.
- Two 4" Discovery LED lights put out 4,000 Lumens from the bumper of the project XP1000.
- We feel much more secure inside the project XP1000 thanks to the IMG Motorsports door panels, cage and roof.
- Even the non-beadlock Method Wheels can handle agressive driving in our project XP1000.
- A Pro Armor Fire Extinguisher Kit keeps fire suppression close at hand in our project XP1000.
- IMG Motorsports built a WORCS legal cage for our 2014 Polaris RZR XP1000.
- We are more comfortable going big in the project 2014 Polaris RZR XP1000.
- With tall doors and low roofline our 2014 Polaris XP1000 project has a mean stance.
- Our 2014 Polaris RZR XP1000 is race ready for WORCS and Dirt Series racing.
- A 32" Lazer Star Lights Discovery LED light bar blasts out 16,000 lumens of light for our project RZR XP1000.
- The white IMG Motorsports bumper stands out on our project XP1000.
- IMG Motorsports, Pro Armor, Two Brothers Racing, Lazer Star Lights, Method Race Wheels, Assault Industries and GBC Motorsports helped with creating a serious Polaris RZR XP1000.
- The Method Race Wheels and GBC Mongrel tire combo works well on the project Polaris RZR XP1000.
- The IMG Motorsports cage ties into the rear of the frame for a safe and solid structure on the project XP1000.
- A Two Brothers Racing Exhaust cleans up the rear of the project Polaris XP1000 and makes it sound great.
- Assault Industries Combat mirrors are color matched to the Polaris RZR XP1000.
- Custom Pro Armor Sniper suspension seats add comfort and security to our 2014 Polaris RZR XP1000.