Suzuki expanded its line of Blacked Out Special Suzukis (B.O.S.S.) with the introduction of the 2013 C90 B.O.S.S., 2014 M109R B.O.S.S. and the 2014 Boulevard C50 B.O.S.S.
- The 2013 C90 B.O.S.S. has a more streamlined appearance than its touring counterpart, the C90T, because Suzuki dropped the saddlebags and tall touring windshield from it.
- Powered by a very potent 1783cc V-Twin, the 2014 M109R B.O.S.S. now has an ill-looking blacked-out exterior to match its muscular stance as a power cruiser.
- After teasing us with a rendering, we now know the picture depicted the 2014 Suzuki M109R B.O.S.S. with its blacked-out parts offset by a yellow racing stripe.
- Suzuki Motorcycles embraces its dark side by releasing three new Blacked Out Special Suzukis (B.O.S.S.), the 2013 C90 B.O.S.S., the 2014 M109R B.O.S.S. and the 2014 Suzuki C50 B.O.S.S.
- The 2014 C50 B.O.S.S. features an 805cc 45-degree V-Twin and a blacked-out treatment on its headlight housing, rearview mirrors, handlebars, levers, fork tubes, steering stem head, just about all covers, wheels and pipes.
- J&P Cycles Open House Rally Logo - 2013
- Suzuki spread the blacked-out treatment to its mid-displacement, classic-styled cruiser in the form of the 2014 C50 B.O.S.S.
- 2014 Suzuki M50