We take a romp around old stomping grounds in Austin and the Texas Hill Country on the way to the Lone Star Rally aboard the 2014 Ness Cross Country LE.
- We cruised to Austin's Continental Club in search of the spirit of Stevie Ray Vaughan onboard the 2014 Ness Cross Country LE.
- It wouldn't be a trip to Austin without a visit to Stevie Ray Vaughan's statue.
- Downtown Austin lights up at night.
- We spent a little time in the saddle of the 2014 Ness Cross Country on our ride out to Sturgis as well.
- The canyons of Wyoming were a great place to test the handling of the 2014 Ness Cross Country.
- We went looking for 'Voodoo Child' singer in the Voodoo Lounge on our recent Texas tour aboard the Ness Cross Country pimped by Arlen, Cory and Zach.
- Now this is how they do lunch in Texas. The combo plate at the Iron Works features a Flintstone-size beef rib.
- We hit up the Iron Works for the best beef ribs around while rumbling around Austin on the Ness Cross Country.
- It was a blustery day in Galveston as we prepared to leave the 2013 Lone Star Rally.
- We hung out with Jimi Hendrix and Stevie Ray at the Continental Club during our recent Texas tour on the Ness-designed Cross Country LE.
- A storm hovered always just ahead of us on our ride back to Austin from Galveston.