See photos from Round 1 of the 2014 World Superbike season in the 2014 World Superbike Phillip Island photo gallery.
- Aprilia's Sylvain Guintoli (50) and Marco Melandri (33) were quick to the front in Race 1 at Phillip Island.
- Guintoli (50) and Melandri (33) battled with Ducati's Davide Giugliano for podium position through the opening laps of Race 1.
- Jonathan Rea (65), Loris Baz, Chaz Davies (7) and Tom Sykes (1) traded punches numerous times during Race 1 in the battle for fifth.
- World Superbike Phillip Island Race 1 podium with Eugene Laverty (center) in first, Marco Melandri (left) in second and Sylvain Guintoli (right) in third.
- Sylvain Guintoli at Phillip Island 2014.
- Jules Cluzel celebrates his World Supersport victory at Phillip Island, the first top-step for MV Agusta in a world championship since 1976.
- Leon Haslam crashed out of Race 1 at Phillip Island and finished sixth in Race 2.
- Loris Baz went 5-2 at Phillip Island.
- Eugene Laverty Phillip Island 2014.
- Davide Giugliano (34), Marco Melandri (33) and Eugene Laverty (58) at Phillip Island 2014.
- World Superbike Race 2 podium with Sylvain Guintoli (center) in first, Loris Baz (left) in second and Tom Sykes (right) in third.
- Laverty battled for the front again in Race 2 but fell out of competition when his engine malfunctioned late in the contest.
- Alex Lowes (22) had a difficult debut in World Superbike, crashing out of Race 1 at Phillip Island and taking 13th in Race 2.
- Eugene Laverty (58) pushed through the pack in Race 1 at Phillip Island to score his first win of 2014.
- Defending World Superbike champion Tom Sykes and Chaz Davies at Phillip Island 2014.
- Team Hero EBR's Aaron Yates was unable to break the top-15 in his World Superbike debut, but gathered valuable data for the development of the 1190RX.