For 2014 Yamaha has revamped the its YFZ450R sport ATV. Read the 2014 Yamaha YFZ450R First Ride to learn about the changes and how they worked on the track.
- The ergonomics of the 2014 Yamaha YFZ450R are perfect for motocross duty.
- The rear fenders of the 2014 Yamaha YFZ450R have been reshaped for easier side to side movement of the rider in corners.
- The front plastics of the YFZ450R now cover more of the frame.
- The YFZ450R's new Maxxis front tires make for more precise steering.
- The new Maxxis rear tires on the2014 Yamaha YFZ450R slide nicely.
- The 2014 Yamaha YFZ450R gets more power, updated suspension and a slipper clutch.
- The 2014 yamaha YFZ450R's suspension is plush yet resists bottoming.
- Moving around on the 2014 Yamaha YFZ450R is easy.
- The 2014 Yamaha YFZ450R may look similar to the 2013 model, but it is much improved.
- The 2014 Yamaha YFZ450R's suspension soaked up harsh landings.
- The 2014 Yamaha YFZ450R's slipper clutch gives a light pul at the lever.
- The YFZ450R's front shocks are 3mm longer and have revised damping and spring rates for a more balanced ride.