See photos from the 2015 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship in the 2015 AMA Motocross photo gallery.
- Marvin Musquin took the 250 Moto 1 win and finished second in Moto 2 for second overall at Hangtown.
- Marvin Musquin went 1-1 at Glen Helen.
- Blake Baggett taking the inside line on Brett Metcalfe at Glen Helen.
- Justin Bogle at Hangtown.
- Chris Alldredge grabbed third overall in the 250 ranks at Hangtown with a 5-3 result.
- Adam Cianciarulo's high point at Hangtown was leading Moto 1 for a period before crashing. The Kawasaki rider ended going 9-11 for eighth overall.
- Ryan Dungey sits second in the championship after Round 2 at Glen Helen.
- Ryan Dungey fighting to get to the front at Hangtown.
- Eli Tomac was once again the dominant force in the 450 class, going perfect at Glen Helen.
- Jeremy Martin celebrates the 250 overall at Hangtown.
- Jeremy Martin at Glen Helen.
- Brett Metcalfe grabbed seventh overall in the 450 class at Hangtown with a 7-9 result.
- Jeremy Martin scored the 250 MX overall win at Hangtown with a 2-1 finish.
- Eli Tomac going for four moto wins in a row at Glen Helen.
- Eli Tomac completely dominated both 450 races in the season opener at Hangtown.
- Wil Hahn's return to action was subdued at the MX opener at Hangtown, the Kawasaki rider going 17-26 for 20th overall.