See photos of Harley-Davidson’s latest Trike design in the 2015 Harley-Davidson Freewheeler Trike photo gallery.
- Motorcycle USA got hold of spy shots of a new Harley trike believed to be the 2015 Harley Freewheeler.
- If you saw Harley's new trike in the rear view of your car mirror you might mistake it for a Fat Boy.
- A big front wheel is mounted between the thick chrome fork tubes of Harley's new trike, what looks to possibly be a 19-inch Enforcer Wheel off the 2014 Street Glide.
- Whereas the Tri Glide is a hulking three-wheeled tourer, the 2015 Freewheeler is sportier and more solo-minded.
- The 2015 Harley Freewheeler has a small trunk that looks like it meets two-helmet criteria.
- With a High Output Twin Cam 103 engine and a beefy fork, the 2015 Harley Freewheeler should have plenty of power and better handling than the Tri Glide Ultra.
- Our spy shot provider said 'last year Harley trademarked the term ‘Freewheeler’ specifically for a new three-wheeled model, so there’s got to be a strong possibility that’s the moniker it will carry when it’s officially unveiled later this year.'
- The back end of the 2015 Freewheeler looks like something out of the Lehman playbook.
- Based on the rider featured in the photo, Harley's new trike will cater to the burgeoning women's demographic.
- We expect Harley will introduce its new three-wheeler at its upcoming dealer's meeting in August.