Road Glide fans, rejoice! Harley-Davidson is bringing back its popular bagger with the shark-nose fairing, with bits of the Project Rushmore project trickling down to the 2015 Harley Road Glide.
- The 2015 Road Glide has bars that sweep back and down more, putting them at an easier reach and placing a rider's wrist reportedly in a more comfortable position.
- The Road Glide returns to the Harley-Davidson lineup as a 2015 model.
- The 2015 Harley-Davidson Road Glide showcases The Motor Company's Project Rushmore touring updates.
- Extensive wind tunnel testing helped Harley-Davidson come up with the new shape of the 2015 Road Glide's shark-nose fairing.
- The 2015 Road Glide and 2015 Road Glide Special will be powered by the High Output Twin Cam 103, an air-cooled V-Twin with an integrated oil cooler.
- 2015 Harley-Davidson Road Glide
- After a year's absence, Harley is bringing back its popular Road Glide which sees some of the Project Rushmore treatment The Motor Company launched last year.
- The 2015 Harley Road Glide is available in Vivid Black, Amber Whiskey, Black Denim or the Mysterious Red Sunglo colorway pictured here.
- The 2015 Road Glide has a revised shark-nose fairing with the triple slipstream venting system and Dual Reflector Daymaker LED headlights.
- The 2015 Road Glide and 2015 Harley Road Glide Special is scheduled to hit dealership floors Aug. 26 with prices ranging from $20,899 to $23,699.