See spy photos of Harley-Davidson’s Road Glide, which appears reader to return to the 2015 model line with Project Rushmore updates. Read more in the 2015 Harley-Davidson Road Glide Spy Shots.
- This most prominent departure from the old model’s fairing design is a recessed channel in the centerline above the headlamp.
- Another obvious Project Rushmore carryover on this new Road Glide is the new floating brake rotor design, which opens up the contrast cut front wheels.
- The most obvious update on the new Road Glide is its signature fairing, which is frame-mounted as opposed to the fork-mounted units used on the Street Glide.
- The redesigned Road Glide appears to showcase many of the Project Rushmore updates that debuted on H-D’s 2014 Touring models.
- The new Road Glide sources updated integrated saddlebags, which match those on the 2014 touring models. Those hard bags featured one-touch accessibility and an intuitive latch release system - a definite improvement over the previous bag designs.
- 2015 Harley-Davidson Road Glide
- 2015 Harley-Davidson Road Glide spied testing.
- The distinctive badging on the air-cleaner cover indicates the engine power this Road Glide is the up-spec High Output version of Harley's Twin Cam 103.
- Harley-Davidson's Road Glide appears ready to return to The Motor Company's touring lineup as a 2015 model.