- Is this the face of the next Moto Guzzi California 1400? No information was released, but the MGX-21 concept was featured in Moto Guzzi's display at EICMA 2014.
- The 2015 Moto Guzzi Eldorado rolls on whitewall tires and spoked wheels, its stretched fenders and pinstriping adding to its classy demeanor.
- Moto Guzzi gets into the blacked-out game with the 2015 Audace.
- With traction control, three different engine maps, ABS and ride-by-wire, the 2015 Moto Guzzi Audace should be a blast to ride.
- The styling of the 2015 Moto Guzzi Eldorado tailors directly to the American market.
- The 2015 Moto Guzzi Audace shuns chrome and embraces its dark side, drag bars and retuned exhaust giving it a little more go to go along with its sinister styling.
- The 2015 Moto Guzzi Eldorado runs 16-inch spoke wheels, a 180mm rear, and a lower seat height, giving it a unique identity among the California 1400 models.
- Moto Guzzi also unveiled its exercise in styling design at the 2014 EICMA show, the project titled the MGX-21 concept.
- Famed designer Miguel Galluzzi poses with the Moto Guzzi MGX-21 concept at the 2014 EICMA show.